Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yesterday and Calorie Cutting Tip

I got lucky yesterday. Thanks to the weather I didn't need to go into work and instead I managed to get a lot of stuff done. While on campus I met up with one of my friends and had a major untouchable item. Starbucks. I don't even like it. It doesn't taste like coffee and it has enough caffeine to make your eyelids twitch off your face. But alas, I had a gift card so I split the drink with a friend.

If you do like stuff like Starbucks, it needs to be a treat item, not a daily staple. That's where that extra 10 lbs is probably from on those of you who drink it on the regular.

Then I did something even better! I got buffalo wings. It was a deal so the same friend and I split the meal. I know all this sounds terrible, but do you know what I did after that?

I went for a run. That's right. It was the first wonderfully cool day and I couldn't resist. (Not to mention I couldn't live with the guilt). It was horrible, but I did it. I don't regret a thing. It's fine to eat like that once in awhile especially if you use it to motivate yourself to do more.

*Special Calorie Cutting Tip* (and a quick way to shed pounds)
Get rid of your sugary drinks. Coffee, soda, anything, not even juice. Get fresh fruit instead. It's better for you. Drink water. Only water. That's what we are biologically meant to drink so let's keep it that way. You will be amazed at how things will change. Soda will become a treat (I can only handle 1/4 of a can) Need more convincing? Drinking soda decreases bone density in women. No good.

No comments:

Post a Comment