Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Official!

Wonderful news! I have finally gotten my major officially changed to Exercise Science with a concentration in Pre-Physical Therapy! So excited! I finally feel back in my element and exited about what I'm working towards. Sorry for the lack of posts recently, but more good news! I talked to my boss and my work schedule has changed so I will work more mornings. This way I'll actually have time to work out AND do homework without over exerting myself. So look forward to more posts. Next week can't come soon enough!

Otherwise even though I've had almost a week's hiatus from exercising I have noticed some things that have encouraged me to do better. I'm not happy with how I feel. Not that big of a surprise mind you, but it does help in looking at future work outs with a positive attitude. Better yet, junk food doesn't taste that good anymore. I didn't realize I wasn't eating a lot of it, until I was bad and had some ice cream, and I just wasn't into it. Even better... You know what I'm craving? Hummus! All I can think about is how much I want hummus. So tomorrow I'm gonna splurge on my college kid budget and get some. Then I'm gonna look up some recipes so I can start making my own. I'll leave you all with that!

Have a great weekend! I'll try to get a few WINKS (weekend links) on here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment