Saturday, September 26, 2009

Winks!

So I figure to follow suit with my last post it would be best if I were to post some of my favorite food sites. Yummmm.

Goveg.com is a great resource for aspiring vegans, vegetarians, etc. If that isn't your cup of tea it's still a wonderful resource for finding great healthy recipes, shopping guides, etc, and if you are into it Goveg has a free 30 day vegetarian starter kit.





Like I said in my post earlier the Whole Foods Market is the mecca of all things organic and healthy. The store is well organized so it isn't a pain to find things, the service is wonderful, and the food kicks ass. Check it out!



Trader Joe's is great! They don't have the selection that the Whole Foods Market does, but they're neighborhood friendly mom-and-pop style and have great prices. Not to mention they have awesome store brand items for all those frugalistas out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment