Friday, August 14, 2009

A moment on my lips forever on my hips...not

I have always been a huge fan of wraps. They're yummy. Here are a couple I love that are very filling, tasty, and healthy.

Turkey Spinach Wrap
Deli Sliced Roasted Turkey Breast (I will not buy packaged lunch meat)
Organic Baby Spring Salad Mix
Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Briannas Blush Wine Vinaigrette Dressing (the one with the strawberry on the label)
Spinach Wrap (the green one)

Take wrap and spread Vinaigrette on shell, it will be a little messy. Get over it. Lay up to 4 slices of turkey on shell. Add a line of the salad mix with a sprinkling of cheese. Wrap it up!

Peanut Crunch Wrap
Crunchy Peanut Butter
Whole Grain Wheat Wrap

Spread peanut butter on wheat wrap, roll up, enjoy. I know it's simple, but it sticks to your stomach and fills you up extremely well.

No comments:

Post a Comment