Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I feel great!

So today was a great day. Work wasn't bad and I'm looking forward to school tomorrow, but guess what else I did!

I took my first Yoga class! Love it! I have always wanted to, but no classes have ever been available at my gym when I wasn't working, and I get really nervous about new things. Especially this, since I am about as flexible as a steel rod. In the end though I figured what do I have to lose? My back has been killing me, and my legs were sore as shit from running. Not to mention I should have this time slot available the rest of the semester so I might as well start the routine before school starts and I already get another routine. (I'm crazy about routines)

Well anyways... it was great! I didn't feel like a fish out of water. It was sooo relaxing, and better yet I could feel that I was getting a work out. Subtly though, and it felt wonderful, not like I wanted to die. On top of that my legs felt fine afterwards, and my back has never felt so good!

Try new things. You might end up liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment