Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dragging my feet

Wow! Long weekend! I was supposed to go out of town, but the car broke and we ended up getting a new one, and now what days I am not at school I am working. Ugh. On to workout stuff.

Sunday I don't think I have ever not been in the mood to be at the gym like Sunday. You know why? I didn't get anywhere near 8 hours of sleep. Lesson learned...again.

As for Monday and today I have been trying to get back on the running horse. Not easy let me tell you. The last time I was hard core running my friend and I ran at least 3 miles a day 5 days a week. Let me tell you with no one to run with this is not fun. On the flipside running has always given me a much stronger feeling of accomplishment. My mile time was about where I want it to be (for long distance) and it wasn't as painful as I expected. In fact things went so well Monday night running that I went ahead and ran to the gym this morning. What I love about running is that it doesn't take too long and it's the fastest way to trim down and get rid of fat in the tricky areas. With school starting up that's exactly what I'm gonna need.

No comments:

Post a Comment