Friday, August 14, 2009

First! And many to come!

Monday August 10

First Post... Let me give you a background info on myself. After 2 years of art school I have officially decided to change my major. Spending 2 years in a studio as opposed to on the pitch, in the pool, on the court, and around the track like I once had, I am out of shape.

I have tried multiple times to get back in shape, but it never quite sticks. (Note) I did not say skinny, but in shape. Who cares?! And whoever does care can kiss my ass...Really. Getting in shape isn't about other people, but about yourself. The priority not on looking good, but feeling good, because when you feel good you are going to look good.

So here's to the push! I am going to get in shape...Kick ass shape. No more I wishes or I wants. Only I'm gonna kick butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment