Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The morning after...pilates.


Holy crap. I'm feeling it. Especially in my abs. I never feel it in my abs! Yesterday I took a pilates class for the first time and am in love. It was one hell of a work out. It's like yoga, but less Ohm and and more ow. Ow in a good way though. I really felt like I was getting a killer work out the whole time. At the same time however it had the the resftul quality of yoga.

If you're like me and you have gotten to the point where when you don't feel like you gotten a good work out you feel guilty pilates is for you.

1 comment:

  1. Love pilates with yoga stretching combo. Best workout. After a running injury five months ago I started it back up. Now it's just pilates/yoga and a little walking and I'm in better shape than ever! The exercise brings awareness to the body and therefore I feed it better too.

    Huge advocate!

    ReplyDelete