Thursday, October 1, 2009

A little more about me.

Trying to avoid a major information upchuck here, but recently I've had a lot on my mind. Like many people I have so many things I want to try/accomplish/do that to think of everything at once sends my mind into overdrive. Now that I've changed my major and I'm not doing Medical Illustration anymore I've been enjoying my doodles and simply drawing for me and not as assignments. It's quite refreshing, but at the same time difficult to watch my past classmates' evolving artistic abilities. Lately I feel bombarded by it, but alas, my doodles are quite satisfying, and who knows, maybe I'll get back to my love of anatomy drawing.

Other than that I am loving that I can now embrace everything health and fitness not only as my field of study, but as my job, and more importantly my every day life. It's because of this that my main goal I'm aiming to tackle come spring is getting my certifications to become a personal trainer. I have always wanted to do this, so enough putting it off, time has come to act! I'll keep you all posted... and for now good luck in all your individual wants and aspirations.

Feel free to e-mail me some of yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment